Tour to Alexandria Highlights
Enjoy a private tour from Alexandria Port to visit Alexandria highlights then drive back to Alexandria Port.
$Safaga Shore Excursions
Duration: 1 Day
Book This Tour
"Safaga Shore Excursions" tour guide will pick you up from Alexandria port to start your tour to visit Alexandria sights:-
It dates back to the early Roman period. It was discovered in 1900 after they had been looking for it for about 12 years. Proceed to visit:-
It dates back to the 3rd century. It is approximately 25m red Aswan granite column with a circumference of 9m. The column is the last of the remaining relics of the Seraphim Temple. Continue to visit:-
Situated on the entrance to Alexandria's eastern harbor where the place was exact of the famous Lighthouse. Lunch is included during the tour and will be served at local SEA-FOOD restaurant. Move onto:-
It contain copy of approximate every book published in the world. This makes the library one of the great literary sites in the world. The tour includes short stop to:-
Morsy Abul Abbas Mosque:
It is one of the most sacred and famous mosques all over Egypt and the World. Walking and relaxing tour around the Montazah Palace and its Green Gardens. Finally, you will transferred back to your cruise in Alexandria Port.
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
- All Service charges & taxes .
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.