Tour to Dandara and Abydos temples from Safaga Port
Enjoy a private tour to Dandara and Abydos temples from Safaga Port joining your private tour guide then we drive you back to Safaga Port.
$Safaga Shore Excursions
Duration: 1 Day
Book This Tour
"Safaga Shore Excursions" representative will pick you up from Safaga Port to discover two of the most preserved temples joining your private tour guide. Start your tour from Safaga port by visiting:-
Abydos Temple :
The ancient Egyptian believed of god (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there. The temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known as temple of Seti I. It is located in Abydos city. The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt. Then continue to visit:-
This temple was dedicated to Hathor, goddess of love and joy. The temple is located in Dandara which is situated at the north of Luxor. Finally, you will be transferred back to Safaga port.
- Pick up services from Safaga Port and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch meal during the day trip.
- All Service charges & taxes .
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.